Our Creative Education Programme is a popular intervention strategy for getting the most our of your pupil premium funding, and also provides exible PPA cover that is guaranteed to raise standards and actively engage your pupils while achieving learning objectives.
Our Creative Education Programme aims to be bespoke and tailored to your school and budget.
We want all young people to experience quality theatre, arts and culture, and trust that any school will do their best to meet the price we are asking. If you have a limited budget, however, please contact us on 01282 427767 or at firstname.lastname@example.org as we are happy to negotiate.
Creative Curriculum Workshops, Reflect Workshops, and Performance Master Classes
- Full Day £200
- Half Day £120
- Per Hour £40
- Lunchtime Club £20 per 30 minute workshop
- After-School Club £30 per 1 hour workshop
- Discover £4 per qualification
- Explore £12 per qualification
- Bronze £25 per qualification
- Silver £30 per qualification
- Gold £40 per qualification
Commission A Professional Production
Prices start from £1000 to commission a devised piece, including:
- Regular meetings to discuss ideas for the piece; for instance linking to your SEAL or curriculum topics.
- Hire of professional actors and a director to work on the piece.
- Performance day at your school.
For a free consultation contact Laura Veevers on 01282 427767 or at email@example.com